top of page


Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!

When do I need a Structural Engineer?

Whether you're an existing property owner looking to make structural alterations to your property or a developer looking to construct a new build, you will need to consult a Structural Engineer to ensure your structure is safe and stable. 

A Structural Engineer will also need to be appointed to produce calculations to be sent to your local building control authorities for their approval.

How much will it cost?

Whilst it is difficult to provide a standard price, our transparent quotation system will allow you to understand what design items you're being quoted for. 

Site visits are priced based on distance from our Birmingham based office. 

What areas do you serve?

We operate across the Midlands and all surrounding areas. Our project portfolio currently boasts projects in Birmingham, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Northampton, Stoke and Telford. 

bottom of page